Job Posting OPEN
CDL Shuttle Driver - Durango
Mild to Wild Rafting and Jeep Tour Outfitter is seeking quality Shuttle and CDL Drivers in Durango, Colorado. As a driver, you are a vital part of the Mild to Wild Team! You will not just be a driver, but also responsible for running a smooth day to day operation; this includes transporting guests to and from their adventure, educating guests on the history of the area, ensuring equipment arrives on time and much more! We have many different vehicles and you would be driving vans, custom tour vehicles, buses, and 4×4 trucks.
Mild to Wild Rafting & Jeep Tours have been the Southwest’s adventure and whitewater experts for over 25 years. Started by Molly & Alex Mickel, Mild to Wild has grown from a small booth in downtown Durango, to running trips all over Arizona, Utah, & Colorado. With the addition of Adventure Bound USA in 2018, Mild to Wild Rafting & Jeep Tours expanded to open an office in Moab, UT and run multi-day trips on legendary river sections such as Gates of Lodore, Yampa, Desolation Canyon, & Cataract Canyon. Mild to Wild is thrilled to carry on the nearly 70 year legacy of Adventure Bound River Expeditions. Our mission is to enrich our guests' lives with an escape in the outdoors creating a deeper connection with nature, family, and new friends.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for safely transporting guests & goods.
- Must perform inspections before and after a trip.
- Fully understand how to operate and safely drive your assigned vehicle.
- Communicate with management often & clearly (this includes maintenance and issues).
- Always ensure your vehicle is kept clean.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Valid commercial driver’s license (CDL) required.
- Clean driving record with no moving violations.
- Must pass a background check and drug test.
- Disciplined, dependable, and resourceful.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Pay is dependent on experience.
- Hire start date as early as April with a commitment through at least November 1st (Hire and start dates are flexible).
- Join in the fun and go along Mild to Wild adventures.
- Join a winning team with opportunities for growth.
- Access to pro-deal discounts on outdoor gear.
To get started, tell us your name and email. We will send you a confirmation email response that will include a key and a link back to this
application if you don't complete in one sitting, or if you want to check on the status.
If you previously started or completed an application and you would like to continue with the application or just check on the status, you should've been sent an email that included a job application key along with a link back
to this page. Enter the key below, or if coming from the link, the key should be defaulted for you.