Job Posting OPEN
Mild to Wild Rafting and Jeep Tours Outfitter is seeking quality people for capture Mild to Wild rafters & kayakers going through Smelter Rapid in Durango, Colorado. The ideal candidate is an adaptable team player with a positive & outgoing attitude who is willing to work both indoors and outdoors performing a variety of tasks to keep things running smoothly and provide a positive experience to all guests! This position works closely with our Front Desk & Logistics Managers in Durango. The ideal candidate will display excellent communication skills & basic technology skills and demonstrate a desire to learn further about customer service, tourism, business, marketing, and/or communications field skills.
- Hire start date as early as April with a commitment through at least October 1st (Hire and end dates are flexible).
- This is a part-time or full-time seasonal position with opportunity for partial or full-time year round employment.
- Minimum commitment of 1 season.
Compensation and Benefits
- Starting pay is $13.50/hr and is dependent on experience.
- Join in the fun and go along Mild to Wild adventures.
- Join a winning team with opportunities for growth.
- Access pro-deal discounts on outdoor gear.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: From $13.50 per hour
To get started, tell us your name and email. We will send you a confirmation email response that will include a key and a link back to this
application if you don't complete in one sitting, or if you want to check on the status.
If you previously started or completed an application and you would like to continue with the application or just check on the status, you should've been sent an email that included a job application key along with a link back
to this page. Enter the key below, or if coming from the link, the key should be defaulted for you.