Job Posting OPEN
It takes characters to brew beer with character, and we at Ska Brewing have been doing that since 1995. Our award-winning craft brewing roots are firmly planted in Durango, Colorado, where our community-minded organization does all we can to give back.
About the Job
In this job you will be responsible for providing leadership and coordination of company financial planning, debt financing, and budget management functions, while ensuring company accounting procedures conform to accepted accounting principles.
· Direct and coordinate company financial planning and budget management functions;
· Measure financial and operating performance;
· Monitor and analyze monthly operating results;
· Direct and coordinate debt financing and debt payments;
· Oversee daily operations of the accounting department;
· Manage the preparation of financial outlooks and financial forecasts;
· Prepare financial analysis;
· Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal reporting requirements;
· Manage company cash flow;
· Develop and manage departmental goals and operating procedures;
· Direct financial audits;
· Manage compliance with federal and state alcohol control regulations;
· Administer internal control systems;
· Additional responsibilities may be assigned due to business needs.
Our Ideal Candidate
· Five years operational accounting experience with at least 2 years accounting management. Experience within craft beer and/or mfg preferred.
· Knowledge of QuickBooks is a plus.
· High level of integrity and good business instincts
· Professional written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
· Can analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections
· Working knowledge of short and long term budgeting and forecasting, rolling budgets, and product-line profitability analysis
· Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects
· Ska Brewing offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, rewarding work environment and growth for committed team members.