Job Posting OPEN
Front Desk and Customer Service - Moab
Mild to Wild Rafting and Jeep Tour Outfitter is seeking quality people for our Front Desk and Customer Service Roles at our Moab office. The ideal candidate is an adaptable team player with a positive attitude who is willing to work both indoors and outdoors performing a variety of tasks to keep the office running smoothly and provide a positive experience to all guests! This position works closely with our Marketing and Operations teams in Durango. The ideal candidate will display excellent communication skills and demonstrate a desire to learn further about business, marketing, and/or communications field skills.
Mild to Wild Rafting & Jeep Tours have been the Southwest’s adventure and whitewater experts for over 27 years. Started by Molly & Alex Mickel, Mild to Wild has grown from a small booth in downtown Durango, to running trips all over Arizona, Utah, & Colorado. With the addition of Adventure Bound USA in 2018, Mild to Wild Rafting & Jeep Tours expanded to open an office in Moab, UT and run multi-day trips on legendary river sections such as Gates of Lodore, Yampa, Desolation Canyon, & Cataract Canyon. Mild to Wild is thrilled to carry on the nearly 70 year legacy of Adventure Bound River Expeditions. Our mission is to enrich our guests' lives with an escape in the outdoors creating a deeper connection with nature, family, and new friends.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop and maintain expertise of all Mild to Wild trips to effectively assist customers with accurate information; keep current as trip details change.
- Utilize customer service skills, basic sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right trip and drive sales.
- Understand and operate Mild to Wild’s reservation system (Arctic), customer relationship management system (Hubspot), and cash flow.
- Build connection between guests and Mild to Wild by providing superior customer service.
- Facilitate check-in procedures when guests arrive for trips & when guests return from their trips.
- Communicate and coordinate reservations, inventory, and product updates with the sales team located in Durango, Colorado.
- Be well versed in inter-office communication and task management tools (Slack, Asana, Trello, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc).
- Participate in team meetings and brainstorming sessions.
- Perform misc. duties as assigned by the Sales/Marketing Managers.
- Be well versed and use inter-office communication and task management tools (Slack, Asana, Trello, Dropbox, etc).
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong multi-tasking skills to work on multiple projects at the same times with the same deadlines.
- Demonstrate a desire to learn further about business, marketing, and/or communications field skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player, with an ability to resolve complex issues with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work with great attention to detail and knowledge of current digital trends.
- Willing to abide by the policies and procedures of Mild to Wild.
- Hire start date as early as February with a commitment through at least October 1st (Hire and end dates are flexible).
- This is a full-time seasonal position with opportunity for partial or full-time year round employment.
- Minimum commitment of 1 season.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Pay starts at $14.50/hr
- Join in the fun and go along Mild to Wild adventures.
- Join a winning team with opportunities for growth.
- Access pro-deal discounts on outdoor gear.
To get started, tell us your name and email. We will send you a confirmation email response that will include a key and a link back to this
application if you don't complete in one sitting, or if you want to check on the status.
If you previously started or completed an application and you would like to continue with the application or just check on the status, you should've been sent an email that included a job application key along with a link back
to this page. Enter the key below, or if coming from the link, the key should be defaulted for you.